Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crazy Does It -- Rehearsing

Hey there -- now that I'm back in Toronto I've been rehearsing with the Asiansploitation comedy troupe -- a really crazy, fun and really cool bunch of people. One of the funnest rehearsals was a week ago Tuesday where, chez Max, we warmed up to music and a follow-the-rotating leader dance across his loft apartment. And after some earnest work on our scenes, we did some highly engaging Improv scenes (Paulyn as a weeping-willow table??), more music, new hairstyles, voguing (Susan to the 'bpf-ffff, bpf - fff" beats from Glenn). Meet Max's rocker dude friend, Hiro from Japan visiting for the evening. Good time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who that was, but I think he is a rockstar of some kind.

By the way, I'm starting a blog soon to capture my travel as well. Stay tuned!

Max

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max: looking forward to seeing your travels!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home