Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who Do I Look Like? Who? Who? Who?

How many times have you been told that you look like someone else?  Everyone has probably heard this at least once if not more.

I was out for dinner tonight with some friends and their badminton friends.  I was chatting with one couple about badminton, house building, and their time in New York City:  basic stuff.  Jim sporting a full head of mostly silver hair (didn't know his last name -- though he had a pure Canadian accent; 2nd/3rd generation Asian was my guess) was making eye contact with me as if I reminded him of someone.  Then he told me.  "You look like my cousin when I was 13 and he was just out of university.  Face, mannerisms, everything."

"Hunh?  Who's that?", I wondered.

"David", he replied.

"David who?" I darted back.  My mind started to race to possible twins including all the people I've been told I remind them of.  I'm sure most of us at one time or another have been told that you remind them of someone else.  I've gotten that before.  But how many of you have been told that you remind them of someone THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW?

Can you figured out who this is?  Feel free to take a guess.  The answer I was surprised to hear is coming up in my next note.

Posted via email from middledragon's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home