Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am David, Watashi wa De-bi-du

That's Japanese for David.  David Suzuki.

Yep.  Jim thought I looked like his cousin, David Suzuki out of university.  Not only face, but mannerisms.  What a weird moment!  I hadn't really noticed any resemblance, but did find it weird that he was looking at me in a strange way for a lot of the evening.  I had played David Suzuki in an Asiansploitation sketch called Earth Hour (an excellent skit written by Gary Chan) and even had my picture taken which later become hence my Facebook pic.  So for someone who I had never met before to tell me I looked like a character I played in a sketch that he had never seen was coincidental and bizarre.

Mr David Suzuki:  if you're out there, I'd love to meet you!

Next:  I have some pics of the food I had for dinner on Sunday.  See if you can identify what the food is (and together, decipher the restaurant).

Posted via email from middledragon's posterous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home